What is SAP ERP?
What is SAP.
We are expert in SAP, solving complex requirements, within the core business of SAP. Tailored for Your Needs according to best practice.
Choosing an ERP system is a critical decision. SAP’s comprehensive functionality covers both breadth and depth, ensuring your business requirements are met. Don’t settle for software that can’t handle your unique functional demands.
With SAP S/4HANA, you gain a wealth of features that reduce the need for extensive customization, ensuring your ERP system can grow alongside your business. It’s the perfect choice for businesses of all sizes.
As the world’s third-largest producer of administrative software, SAP boasts:
– Over 94,900 employees in 130+ countries
– More than 17,000 global partners
– Serving over 413,000 customers in 180+ countries
– More than 500 customers in Denmark
When it comes to functionality and complexity, SAP’s extensive capabilities are your competitive advantage. We understand that selecting standard software is only meaningful if it aligns with your strategy and business needs.
What is SAP ERP?
SAP is a powerful software solution designed to streamline, systematize, and enhance your company’s processes. Trusted by numerous large, medium-sized, and even small Danish enterprises, SAP is a versatile tool applicable to logistics, operations, marketing, invoicing, sales registration, HR, and more.
Over the past 40 years, SAP has remained at the forefront of technological advancements, enabling today’s customers to embrace the digital, mobile, and upcoming challenges of the next decade. This era demands remarkable agility and adaptability from businesses, and SAP is well-prepared to meet those demands.
With its extensive features and high scalability, SAP offers a robust platform that’s both easy and quick to implement, making it an excellent choice to drive your company’s growth.
SAP (Systeme, Anwendungen und Produkte), represents systems, solutions, and products that can manage various tasks within your organization, such as administrative functions, financial management, HR, sales and distribution, CRM, materials management, production planning, and project management.
The advantage of SAP’s solutions lies in their adaptability to your business processes. Configuration is simple, utilizing purpose-built tables, eliminating the need for complex coding and resulting in cost savings for your organization.
Moreover, the user interface, once criticized for its complexity, has evolved into a nearly user-friendly design (they are still working on that:-) without compromising efficiency. Recent versions (SAP S/4 HANA) integrate machine learning features, automating many previously manual processes.
From OnPremise to Cloud Platform
Since the launch of the first SAP system (R1) in 1972 as a monolithic system based on mainframe technology, SAP has continually evolved. The latest version, SAP S/4HANA, is offered both as an on-premise, a hybrid, and a cloud-based solution. Today, SAP stands as a robust ERP onPremise and cloud platform worldwide.
SAP’s portfolio includes a range of cloud-based products such as:
– Concur for travel expense management
– SuccessFactors for HR solutions (small business)
– Ariba for procurement solutions
– Fieldglass for flexible workforce management
– Cloud for Customer (C4C) for CRM solutions
– Hybris for marketing solutions
– SAP NetWeaver and the latest addition, SAP Cloud Platform, a development platform used to extend SAP’s core functionality with ABAB.
Moving from traditional on-premise solutions to cloud-based platforms, SAP provides flexibility and modernization to adapt to evolving business needs. The shift to S/4HANA represents a strategic move toward embracing newer technologies such as AI, machine learning, and an intuitive user interface for interactive reporting. This transformation is vital for preparing and optimizing your business for the future, aligning with intelligent and integrated ERP solutions.
What Can a New ERP System Do for Your Business?
An ERP system consolidates all business processes into a unified platform, saving time and resources. The benefits encompass:
– Addressing industry-specific requirements and enabling new business models as the market evolves
– Revolutionizing business processes through automation supported by artificial intelligence and robotic processes
– Making informed decisions faster with integrated analytics and digital assistants
– Achieving your IT goals with hybrid, cloud-based, and on-premise scenarios, sharing a consistent data model, codebase, and user experience.
Functionality for Every Need
When selecting an ERP system, it’s crucial to assess its functionalities. Can the system meet your current and future business needs? Is customization possible, and what are the development resource requirements? It’s important to conduct a thorough evaluation to avoid unforeseen challenges as your business grows and needs change.
A comprehensive and complex system often signifies its ability to handle intricate challenges that naturally aren’t simplistic. This is where SAP’s extensive functionality shines. Its breadth of capabilities covers a multitude of areas. When discussing functionality and complexity, depth is equally crucial. Depth indicates a solution’s functional ability to meet a company’s needs and is therefore vital in implementing a solution based on the standard software usage strategy.
In other words, it’s essential to select standard software and subsequently choose a solution capable of addressing the company’s functional requirements and addressing the need for customer specific adjustments.
Benefits of SAP ERP:
- Streamlined Operations: All your business processes come together in one unified platform, saving you time and resources.
- Adaptability: Meet industry-specific requirements and embrace new business models as the market evolves.
- Automation: Revolutionize your processes with AI and robotic assistance, enabling quicker and smarter decision-making.
- Seamless Integration: SAP offers a range of deployment options to suit your IT goals, including hybrid, cloud-based, and on-premise solutions, all sharing a unified data model and user experience.
Choose SAP for a future-ready ERP solution, empowering your business to thrive in an ever-evolving digital landscape.
Read more about your deployment options to SAP HANA >>