Who we are
Hi there, we’re Atrons ApS, Atronas ApS, CVR-nr 40633162 , Christian IX’s Gade 6, 2. th. DK-1111 Copenhagen K
This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re an Astrona user or visitor to our Sites, Atronas.dk, Atronas.com, Atronas.eu and YouTube channels (the “Sites”). When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Atronas’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
Cookies (not the type you eat!)
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies and web analytics
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. For more general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites;
- the operating system which your computer uses; and the technical capabilities of your web browser.